ACADEMIA By 2015 Oshawa expects to have over 22.500 students in attendance at it’s 2 Universities and 1 College. Learning is a boom industry in Durham Region. UOIT boasts 31 undergraduate programs and 19 Masters level programs plus 7 PhD programs. Durham College offers over 100 full time programs including it’s new culinary program and the booming video game development program. Trent University opened it’s Thornton Rd. campus in the fall of 2010 and Queen’s University, UOIT and Lakeridge Health signed a Memorandum … →
- CMHC Limits Insurance Backed Mortgages
- Toronto Real Estate Video With Jason Mercer Just Released – March Sales Activity in the GTA
- Stunning Whitby Ravine Property!
- In-depth Market Outlook for GTA and Durham Region for 2013
- Brief, Mild Correction Forecast For Canada’s Housing Market In First Half Of 2013
TAG CLOUDCanada Mortgage and Housing Corporation canadian real estate association CMHC crops durham real estate durham real estate centre durham region durham region home sales durham region mls durham region real estate farmers farms home sales homes for sale kawartha lakes kawartha lakes mls lindsay real estate local produce MLS mls durham region Mortgages oshaw oshawa homes for sale oshawa mls oshawa real estate port perry homes for sale queens common real estate real estate investment resale homes Royal LePage scugog homes scugog mls toronto home price toronto homes for sale toronto mls Toronto Real Estate Board Toronto resale homes whitby homes