Here’s a little something to ponder before a bidding war: Will the bank agree with how much you just paid for that home? Appraisals are coming in below purchases price on some deals, with the potential to scuttle a transaction, lose a deposit or, at the very least, force buyers to look for other sources to cover the shortfall. “This is happening all the time,” says Vince Gaetano, a principal at Monster Mortgage. “People are having to come up with … →
- CMHC Limits Insurance Backed Mortgages
- Toronto Real Estate Video With Jason Mercer Just Released – March Sales Activity in the GTA
- Stunning Whitby Ravine Property!
- In-depth Market Outlook for GTA and Durham Region for 2013
- Brief, Mild Correction Forecast For Canada’s Housing Market In First Half Of 2013
TAG CLOUDCanada Mortgage and Housing Corporation canadian real estate association CMHC crops durham real estate durham real estate centre durham region durham region home sales durham region mls durham region real estate farmers farms home sales homes for sale kawartha lakes kawartha lakes mls lindsay real estate local produce MLS mls durham region Mortgages oshaw oshawa homes for sale oshawa mls oshawa real estate port perry homes for sale queens common real estate real estate investment resale homes Royal LePage scugog homes scugog mls toronto home price toronto homes for sale toronto mls Toronto Real Estate Board Toronto resale homes whitby homes