The banks use your gross income (before taxes) to determine how much mortgage you can afford. To play it safe, use your net (take home pay) income figure instead, to determine how much mortgage you are comfortable with. The worst feeling in the world is to be “house poor” and not be able to afford the other things in life. Vacations, hobbies, concerts and dinner out are just some of the things that are every bit as important as a roof over … →
- Toronto Real Estate Video With Jason Mercer Just Released – March Sales Activity in the GTA
- Stunning Whitby Ravine Property!
- In-depth Market Outlook for GTA and Durham Region for 2013
- Brief, Mild Correction Forecast For Canada’s Housing Market In First Half Of 2013
- Sales Down, Prices Up In Durham Region and Toronto Real Estate Markets
TAG CLOUDcanadian real estate association crops durham real estate durham real estate centre durham region durham region home sales durham region mls durham region real estate farmers farms home sales homes for sale kawartha lakes kawartha lakes mls lindsay real estate local produce MLS mls durham region oshaw oshawa homes for sale oshawa mls oshawa real estate port perry homes for sale queens common real estate real estate investment resale homes Royal LePage scugog homes scugog mls toronto home price toronto homes for sale toronto mls Toronto Real Estate Board Toronto resale homes whitby homes