Greater Toronto REALTORS® reported 10,350 transactions through the TorontoMLS system in April 2012. This level of sales was 18 per cent higher than the 8,778 firm deals reported in April 2011. The strongest sales growth was reported in the single-detached market segment, with transactions of this home type up by 22 per cent compared to a year ago. “Interest in single-detached homes has been very high, both in the City of Toronto and surrounding regions. Growth in single-detached listings has … →
- Toronto Real Estate Video With Jason Mercer Just Released – March Sales Activity in the GTA
- Stunning Whitby Ravine Property!
- In-depth Market Outlook for GTA and Durham Region for 2013
- Brief, Mild Correction Forecast For Canada’s Housing Market In First Half Of 2013
- Sales Down, Prices Up In Durham Region and Toronto Real Estate Markets
TAG CLOUDcanadian real estate association crops durham real estate durham real estate centre durham region durham region home sales durham region mls durham region real estate farmers farms home sales homes for sale kawartha lakes kawartha lakes mls lindsay real estate local produce MLS mls durham region oshaw oshawa homes for sale oshawa mls oshawa real estate port perry homes for sale queens common real estate real estate investment resale homes Royal LePage scugog homes scugog mls toronto home price toronto homes for sale toronto mls Toronto Real Estate Board Toronto resale homes whitby homes