Toronto, July, 2012 – Greater Toronto Realtors reported 9,422 home sales through the Toronto MLS system in June 2012. The number of transactions was down by 5.4% in comparison to June 2011. The year-over-year decline was largest in the City of Toronto, where sales were down by 13% to June 2011. Sales in the rest of the Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB) market area were comparable to a year ago. “Buyers continue to face the substantial upfront cost associated with … →
- CMHC Limits Insurance Backed Mortgages
- Toronto Real Estate Video With Jason Mercer Just Released – March Sales Activity in the GTA
- Stunning Whitby Ravine Property!
- In-depth Market Outlook for GTA and Durham Region for 2013
- Brief, Mild Correction Forecast For Canada’s Housing Market In First Half Of 2013
TAG CLOUDCanada Mortgage and Housing Corporation canadian real estate association CMHC crops durham real estate durham real estate centre durham region durham region home sales durham region mls durham region real estate farmers farms home sales homes for sale kawartha lakes kawartha lakes mls lindsay real estate local produce MLS mls durham region Mortgages oshaw oshawa homes for sale oshawa mls oshawa real estate port perry homes for sale queens common real estate real estate investment resale homes Royal LePage scugog homes scugog mls toronto home price toronto homes for sale toronto mls Toronto Real Estate Board Toronto resale homes whitby homes