We get this question almost every day. Different versions of it maybe, some more direct than others, but we are constantly asked about the market. And it’s not surprising that people are confused. On one hand the market statistics show that the market is healthy. Sales are steady, prices are steadily increasing, and interest rates remain at the lowest levels in history, defying all predictions that they will “eventually” go up. One of the problems is that everyone has an … →
- Toronto Real Estate Video With Jason Mercer Just Released – March Sales Activity in the GTA
- Stunning Whitby Ravine Property!
- In-depth Market Outlook for GTA and Durham Region for 2013
- Brief, Mild Correction Forecast For Canada’s Housing Market In First Half Of 2013
- Sales Down, Prices Up In Durham Region and Toronto Real Estate Markets
TAG CLOUDcanadian real estate association crops durham real estate durham real estate centre durham region durham region home sales durham region mls durham region real estate farmers farms home sales homes for sale kawartha lakes kawartha lakes mls lindsay real estate local produce MLS mls durham region oshaw oshawa homes for sale oshawa mls oshawa real estate port perry homes for sale queens common real estate real estate investment resale homes Royal LePage scugog homes scugog mls toronto home price toronto homes for sale toronto mls Toronto Real Estate Board Toronto resale homes whitby homes